Manyanye

Manyanye
Born-perfectionist

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Unlimited and Sovereign Obert Manyanye

Life is what it is,and how people take it,and live it. If you are rigid,life is hard,if you are flexible,life is cool. We got limitations in life,those limitations determine how hard or easy life is. If we can push back the frontiers of those limitations, we won’t be snatched. The extend to which we push those limitations is determined by momentum, our momentum. Momentum in that, as we trudge in life, we face friction. The size of the friction can be comparable to the ENERGY we spent on fighting that friction, the size of the resultant force (in the positive direction of where we ought to go), determine the momentum, and so our capability of pushing back the frontiers nature has on us.

I was born in Zimbabwe when life was easy, or so they say, everything was just cool. But things changed drastically. That is life. As we trudge along the road of life, we force more and more friction, but some of us tend to lose more energy in containing the friction, some even cannot contain it, and when they are thru with friction, they are no longer powerful to generate momentum. That is when the hinges of the axles start getting rust again and agin, then we find that what is limiting us is complex, life in its capacity as a phenomenon, friction, then ungreased axles.

Let us then, waste not energy fighting friction when that friction can be turned into momentum.

My dad gave me the name Obert, which is German, and it means wealth. Not that I was to be wealthy and rich, but that I am equipped with the right armour to help me fight against the blow of life. I am unlimited, but I live in a world that is limited. So, as I was growing up, I found strength in my weakness, in that whereas I was not as wealthy my name Obert suggest, I was rich with the abundance of life, with the energy that generates more energy to take me where I wanna be.

An I have even positioned myself not to accept any end as the furthest I ever can go.My desire is not to reach only further than any one has ever gone, but as far as I possibly can reach. I am unlimited,the world is. My name is Obert Manyanye. That is what life is all about

No comments:

Post a Comment